MIRA: tex-export still needed?
If yes, fix. If not, remove code from MIRA
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
do you need the tex-export? I think, Moudy implemented it for you.
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.9 RC1 (Features frozen)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
The tex-export is currently not accessible.
Adding tex files to the export functionality does not work, so the tex-export does not seem to work.
Yes, we deactivated it, because it did not work. Denis wanted it ages ago - thats why the tracker was assigned to him.
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
I do not need it anymore. It was for the d-mils project, which has ended recently. I close this issue.
@Johannes: I forgot to mention, that if there is any code, it can be removed.
- Status changed from Closed to Rejected
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom