[Test] Test generation raising exception
- open the attached model
- open the component architecture
- open the component
- open the test suite specification
- check "State Coverage"
- generate a test suite
- an empty test suite
- a non empty test suite
- the same happens for the "Transition Coverage" case
- another bug happens for the "Random Input" case
#2 Updated by Georgeta Igna over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Georgeta Igna to Anonymous
1) The guards should also contain a check that Input!=NoVal
2) The problem was in method createTestStep(TestCase testCase) from org.fortiss.af3.testing.utils.TestingModelElementFactory always returns a null value for the component defined at this line:
Component parent = KernelModelElementUtils.getParentElement(testCase, Component.class);
which always returned null.
Now, there is a work around, but some side effects could occur.