Curves of new Transitions in State Automata cannot be edited
If a new transitions are added to a state diagram, their line representation cannot be edited (i.e. no bezier points are shown when the line is selected). Old transitions (i.e. lines in pre-AF2.6 models) are not affected.
Updated by Bernhard Schätz about 6 years ago
Update: This only hold for newly created transitions (independent of the version) Once you safe the model and restart the editor, also these new transitions can be edited w.r.t to their line.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
Indeed, it's actually true for all connections (channels included) and it seemed it appeared recently.
- Project changed from AF3 2.0 Project to AF3 Phoenix
- Target version set to Phoenix 2.7 Release
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.7 Release to AF3 2.7 RC4 (bugs fixed)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Bernhard Schätz
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #2072: When a newly created channel is selected, it does not appear as selected added
- Assignee changed from Bernhard Schätz to Anonymous
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Georgeta Igna
Updated by Georgeta Igna over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Now, transition lines can be easily modified e.g. made longer/shorter.
Also available in: Atom