(Total: 0.00 h)
As z3 provides the use of a JNI tot he z3lib, this should be provided as an alternative (or even preferred) way to access z3. It does not only speed up the call of z3 (no additional parsing of a textual file), but also also to reused previous computational results by keeping (or piping) a previous proof state.
- Project changed from AF3 2.0 Project to AF3 Phoenix
- Target version set to Phoenix 2.7 Release
- Assignee set to Bernhard Schätz
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.7 Release to AF3 2.7 RC1 (features frozen)
Bernhard, I guess this is now solved?
- Target version changed from AF3 2.7 RC1 (features frozen) to AF3 2.8 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
- Assignee changed from Bernhard Schätz to Johannes Eder
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to AF3 2.8 RC2 (Tested & Bugfixed)
- Target version changed from AF3 2.8 RC2 (Tested & Bugfixed) to AF3 2.9 RC1 (Features frozen)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
Also available in: Atom