Initial Message for Ports can not be defined for nested Array
In the appended project, the port Input is of a complex type, containing an Array.
The initial message for this port can nither be generated; nor can it be saved if entered manually.
#3 Updated by Anonymous over 5 years ago
- File NestedArrays.af3_23 NestedArrays.af3_23 added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Andreas Bayha
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
In my opinion, it's not a bug, but rather a feature :)
I try to explain it on the "Input" port:
The port has MyStruct2 as type. This type consists of y:(EnumElement), x:(y:Array, x:int).
You try todeclare y:(EnumElement), x:(y:int,x:int) instead ... that doesnt work ;)
gl&hf with the attached model