Kepler: Migrate Autofocus to Eclipse 4.3 Kepler
#2 Updated by Anonymous almost 7 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 2.38.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 2.38.03 PM.png added
- File Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 2.38.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 2.38.10 PM.png added
Migrate Autofocus to Eclipse4 on Mac OSX
When text widget in properties section is clicked in the first time, the text of this text widget will be replaced
by that of the first text widget in this properties section.
In this bug, settext() or any other methods which can set the text of text widget are not called.
But the text of this widget actually changed.
Until now there is no solution for this bug.
The following url is this bug in eclipse website
Focus transfer copies values into text fields
#3 Updated by Anonymous almost 7 years ago
I created a minimal project for test purpose. The project triggers the bug with a customized "sample view" with the built-in "property view".
To repeat the bug on Mac
1. extract the bugdemo.zip into a folder.
2. Import the bugdemo project with eclipse kepler(File->Import...->Existing Project on disk->select the folder)
3. right click on the bugdemo project and Run As Eclipse Application
4. open the sample view and property view in the launched Eclipse App (Window->Show View->Other->Sample View & Window->Show View->Properties)
5. place the sample view and property view beside each other, and click an item in the sample view, the property view shall show bugdemo tab.
6. click the lang text box 2, the content will immediately be changed to text 1.
#8 Updated by Florian Hölzl over 6 years ago
- File remove_indigo_orbit_stuff_fix_emerge_scripts.patch remove_indigo_orbit_stuff_fix_emerge_scripts.patch added
patch created for unused Indigo orbit plugins