[patch] ide.dev_tools: Avoid corruption of .ecore files by EcoreBuilder on Windows
On Windows, EcoreBuilder is supposed to path relative links to external meta-models from ../../org.fortiss.blah to platform:/resource/org.fortiss.blah. Due to a bug in the indented workaround in org.fortiss.ide.dev_tools.emf.builder.EcoreBuilder has no effect.
Filing as an ticket due to insufficient commit rights. Patch is attached. Preserved commit message:
- Fix workaround in ecore builder that is supposed to ensure that
references to .ecore meta-models use "platform:/plugin/" style links
(instead of relative links)
- This solves the problem that .ecore files are broken after being
edited on Windows
This problem also occurs under Linux.
A quick try seems to show that it also indeed solves the problem on Linux. Awesome!
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to Phoenix 2.6 Release
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.6 Release to AF3 2.6 RC3 Quality fixed
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Georgeta Igna
Updated by Georgeta Igna over 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Georgeta Igna to Anonymous
Please assign it to someone else because at the moment I cannot test it. (I use the nightly built, today's Kepler new installation failed).
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Ok I'm closing it then, I'm pretty sure it works anyway: I've been using it for months.
Also available in: Atom