InputPort for complex struct can not be assigned an initial value
In the appended project, the only InputPort "Input" is of type MyStruct, which contains an enumeration as a member (member y).
It is not possible to assign an initial value to this port.
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
- Target version set to Phoenix 2.4 RC3 (Review Phase)
The same applies for ports with arrays of an enumeration.
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
improved the feature with common handler and supporting for enum type
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Andreas Bayha
can you check whether the bug is resolved on your side?
- Assignee changed from Andreas Bayha to Anonymous
The bugs does not occur on my examples anymore, either...
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom