Sorting of Data Dictionary element.
- Element in Data Dictionary is not alphabetically sorted and man can not move it.
- But Data Dictionary element in Library View Navigator is alphabetically sorted.
It would be fine, if man can also sort Data Dictionary items with different strategies.
#4 Updated by Anonymous about 7 years ago
- File SORT.png SORT.png added
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
Elements in Data Dictionary is now alphabetically sorted and all the functions are firstly listed.
But Data Dictionary items are sorted using different strategies in:
- Data Dictionary editor
- Model Elements view
- Library Model Navigator
A screen short can be found in attachment
#8 Updated by Simon Barner almost 3 years ago
- File data-dictionary-sorting.PNG data-dictionary-sorting.PNG added
- Tracker changed from Support to Bug
- Status changed from Resolved to New
- Target version changed from Phoenix - BACKLOG to AF3 2.13 RC1 (Feature Freeze)
The problem from comment #4 persists (tested only for Model Navigator vs. Data Dictionary editor). See