Organize model elements in "Model Elements View" in a tree
Currently there is a long list of model elements that can be dragged onto the view. This list should be more structured.
#1 Updated by Florian Hölzl about 9 years ago
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Anonymous
IMO there are two possible solutions to organize such a tree:
1. Use three sections: main elements (Components), Connectors (InputPort, OutputPort), Specifications (StateAutomaton, CodeSpecification)
2. Arrange connectors and specs as children of main elements. This relation can be established using IPrototypeProvider.getComposablePrototypes(Class).
I personally tend to the first solution, since we only have very few main elements (e.g. 2 (ECU, Bus) in platform architectures), while there can be quite many specifications (State, Mode, Code) and connectors (LED, LEDArray, Button).
#9 Updated by Florian Hölzl over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Target version changed from Phoenix 2.2 RC1 (Feature Freeze) to Phoenix 2.2 RC3 (Review Phase)
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Reopened, since "someone" ;-) left RED code in the kernel!