Support #841: Tooling Framework
no scrollbars in component structure editor
#3 Updated by Florian Hölzl almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Florian Hölzl to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
added setting of figure constraints to refreshVisual in PositionedEditPart. Works like a charm now.
Bug can be closed if it's acceptable now.
#4 Updated by Anonymous almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Florian Hölzl
- Target version changed from Release Feb 2012 to Release Aug 2012
Scrollbars work like a charm indeed - but they should also be triggered when channels/transitions exit visible area.
Thus bendpoints should be included in computation of the model's area.
However this is only nice to have and thus subject for Release in AUG 12.